On Thursday and Friday, we have our Semana Santa holidays in Spain –and well, if you’re studying here, you are probably on holidays already!– so it’s time to think about plans! Don’t you have anything planned for the break? Here we have some last minute ideas!
You can still get some bargains for traveling withing Europe. We recommend you to take a look to this London, Rome and Berlin offers.
You can check Avanza website to get cheap bus tickets for this Easter break. They have a 50% off offer! You can go to many cities in Spain and even Portugal. Also, since this year Easter is sooner and it’s not that hot, we can think about the snow! Alsa –another bus company– has also an 30% off offer and here you can check many snow destinations offers!
If you’re staying in the city…
Well, in this case… don’t worry! Barcelona offers you tons of things to do, and now that the spring is finally showing up… let’s enjoy this amazing place! We suggest you:
- To enjoy the parks for taking a stroll… or the beach!
- To choose your favorite terrace on a sunny day and take some nice pictures of the city.
- In Easter, chocolate is the main character of the ‘monas’, a traditional Semana Santa sweet made of chocolate. Some of them are practically mini chocolate sculptures! Look for your favorite one or, even better, what about a visit to the chocolate museum?
- Why not? To check the ‘Procesiones’!
- To go to el Poble Espanyol and enjoy the flower festival called De Flor en Flor.
- To go to the amusement park Tibidabo, and also enjoy the views from the Ferris wheel.